We hope that you and your family are staying healthy during these uncertain times. We wanted to let you know about several measures we have implemented to ensure all of our customers and Team Members are staying as healthy as possible while still being able to serve your needs.
All pharmacy locations now offer delivery and curbside pickup for prescriptions, as well as for non-prescription orders for health and wellness essentials. We strongly encourage you to use this service, especially if you’re not feeling well or may have been exposed to someone with the virus. To request delivery or curbside pickup, please call your pharmacy.
If you are experiencing symptoms
Please call ahead if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has. We will work to ensure that you can procure your prescriptions or other products while reducing the potential spread of the virus. We strongly encourage you to use our delivery or curbside pickup services in this situation.
A note from our CEO
We understand these are difficult times for many people who don’t know where to turn for wellness guidance and goods. We are happy we can serve your prescription needs, provide a broad range of wellness products and are proud to be a trusted source of health and wellness information for our customers.
Please know that in response to the outbreak, we are working to ensure the safety of our staff and customers by closely monitoring instructions and guidance from local health departments, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for responding to Coronavirus.
Here’s more about how we’re handling the situation.
Maintaining store sanitation
- Increasing frequency of cleaning and sanitation of high-touch surfaces within the store, including checkout stations, pharmacy counters and credit card terminals, and shopping baskets.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer at checkout stations, pharmacy counters and at the front entrance.
- Supporting our team members and encouraging them to closely monitor their health and wellbeing.
Making sure stock is available
- We are diligently working with vendors to ensure essentials such as hand sanitizer, wipes, tissues, soap and immune-boosting supplies are in stock so that our customers continue to have access to products that can help them through this time.
- Please note that we have implemented a limit of 3 units per customer per purchase for high-demand items to ensure we can serve as many customers as possible.
Monitoring the situation
A high-level Pharmaca team is meeting regularly to assess the situation. We are closely monitoring all developments related to the Coronavirus and are prepared to adjust our operations and procedures as needed to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers and team members.
We hope that you continue to trust Pharmaca for your health and wellness needs and as always, recommend that you follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
Please know that we realize how important Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy stores are to our customers and communities and know that we are committed to being there for you when you need us most.
As always, thank you for being a loyal Pharmaca customer.
Richard Willis, CEO