Just for prescribers
Were happy to work with you to help identify the best type of compounded prescription for your patient.
Compounding is an ideal solution for a variety of needs:
- A patient has an allergy or needs a medication to be made without certain dyes or preservatives
- A drug has gone off the market or is on back order
- A medication is not commercially available
- A patient needs a dosage form customized for his/her individual needswhich can be especially helpful for children, pets and aging adults
We fill almost all non-sterile compounds, including:
- , including plant-based hormones in a variety of dosage forms
- medications like muscle relaxants and anti-inflammatories, which can be prepared topically to target pain at the site, without common side effects
- to address esthetic and therapeutic concerns
- Adrenal dysfunction and thyroid support
How do I send in a compounded prescription?
You can always send a prescription via your offices own e-scribe system. Or if you prefer, you can contact us by phone or fax.
- Phone: 855.465.8893
- Fax: 833.763.3931
Naturopathic doctors practicing in California, Oregon or Washington
- Phone: 866.281.8080
- Fax: 866.662.2635
How to write a compound prescription
Please include the following information. We are happy to consult with you regarding your patient’s prescription if you have questions, so feel free to give us a call if you have questions.
- Patient name
- Date of birth
- Best daytime phone number for patient
- Active drug name
- (i.e. Oral Tablet, Cream, Suppository, etc.)
- Directions for use
- Quantity to dispense
- Number of refills authorized
- Contact information for prescriber
How are compounded prescriptions delivered?
Delivery methods vary depending on whatevers best for your patient. Prescriptions can be delivered to the patients local Pharmaca for free, or shipped directly to their home for a fee.