About our specialty medication services
We work to get your specialty medications quickly… and help you stay on track. Because specialty medications are typically very expensive, insurance companies may impose prior authorization or approval before use. We’ll help you get the medication your doctor has prescribed at the lowest possible cost.
We work behind the scenes for you by:
- Determining your insurance coverage and co-pay
- Utilizing manufacturer co-pay cards to reduce prescription cost
- Enrolling you in available foundation-assistance programs to help cover high out-of-pocket costs
- Providing refill reminder calls to help keep you on schedule with therapy
- Following up to answer any questions after you’ve started the medication
Get personal attention from our pharmacists
Our pharmacists are trained and ready to help!
Our pharmacists will explain the proper administration of your medication and can personally answer any questions about its use. After pick up, our pharmacists are just a phone call away… or simply stop by to talk to us in person!
We provide personal attention for your drug therapy
- We offer education on your medication and how it works to manage your condition
- We offer in-person injection training
- We’ll address any concerns about side effects and adverse events
Convenient medication pick-up
Pick up your specialty medications at your local Pharmaca or have them shipped to your home.
Questions? Contact Us
- Phone: 855.465.8892
- Fax: 888.975.3822
- Hours of operation: Mon-Fri, 9am–5pm MT